valuble control vinyls

shamrock

i've been reading about various serato control vinyls (namely limited editions). the one thread that keeps coming up as incredibly valuable, is the GOLD control vinyls. i believe they were limited release vinyls that were out in 2012? apparently they go for about 150-300 USD on ebay. just wondering if these are control vinyls that come with special products, or you can purchase these separately much like the ones on serato store (online).

any takers on what the next high value vinyl will be? i want to get into this investment game heheh.

thanks

sk

that was one advantage of serato as they collab heaps. lots of one side music other side control tone for serato.

traktor ended up collabing with a handful, but the handful were nice ones, being qberts thud rumble (so get one side skratchy seal other side control) and craze's and KTN slow roast records (so one side bully breaks other side control). EXCEPT it can only be used by traktor scratch 2 people of which i am not :ehng:

people have successfully used tsp 2 control with tsp 1, but not so successful the other way

• 1 year later...