DJM 750 or DJM 850

eggssell

otay. remember this old gem viewtopic.php?f=41&t=15258&p=232395&hilit=looper#p232395

and i decided i was gonna get a kp3.

well i came across someone mixing with turnies and an pioneer rmx (i think 1000 or maybe 500). anyways looked into it and thought same price point, and all i need is that roll feature. so really started getting into the rmx 500.

then i came across a dj tutor vid on the djm 800 where he shows how you can re-assign a roll. and i was like damn, that would be awesome! thanks ellaskins (again).

so that got me thunking why dont i just get myself a djm.......

i never wanted to upgrade any kit from my beginners kit cuz i dont use it enough but 1. i want to start mixing more often, and at least record once a month

2. i got an aiight bonus and yet to buy myself a good pressie

so both djm 750 and djm 850 can do what i need, so to me i dont see why i would spend the extra dough.

any thoughts or opinions?

ALSO two specific questions (of lesser importance):

1. DJM 850 is traktor certified, but anyone know if it works with TSP 1?

2. if i buy it here in singapore, and ever move back to aus one day is it just a matter of changing the cable

i wouldnt go tsp 2 unless i went 850.

anyways they hooked me up w a discount to the diff between here and aus wasnt significant enough. especially since local warranty, no need to lug in luggage, and i get to have it neow as opposed to when i next go back to syd in jan!

\:D/

expect 15 minute rolls in my next mix. bwahahahahaha

• 1 month later...