work bench...aka table for my decks

Eyebrow

anyone else made any turntable/dj type benches?

ive made one out of wood, was pretty sturdy until some drunk fool jumped up on it.....

im going to try my luck welding one up, will keep you posted.

Anyone seen any cheapish pre-made ones, maybe with a space for a laptop??

yeah man other then the dex tables, or coffin plus stand, your only real option is do it yerself.

ive been looking! right now im on some glss thing i bought from freedom a few years back. not sure what its meant to be, maybe a I am a fagget occassional... but basically its an upside down U that can fit tt (standard pos) and a mixer just exactly. so nowhere to put a laptop stand.

EDIT: oh what i have is called a console (???) and its for the living room. mines black glass

Pezzaro-Console-Table-126x40cm-Glass.jpg

BUT what i want is this!!

33634565.jpg

yeah its from spacetek us. you can get the spacetek cd/ laptop stands and clamps here but cant get the booths. not that i could afford the $3K USD tag anywho... ha ha

yeah ive been bustin my head trying to find something that is stable, while at the sametime will not look too fugly in my lounge room and not too pricey. i.e. the wrestling table from bunnings was vetoed.

i too wouldnt mind suggestions. i want two tt's in standard pos, a mixer, and then risen a laptop and an akai mpd24. i dont really look at the laptop while playing just to choose songs so not too fussed if thats not right in front. though this might change when i start controlling the decks C & D via the mpd24, but im donkeys away from that..... ha ha

• 4 weeks later...

milk crates thats shithouse,

I am trying to work this Idea by making a few of these tables up for people but problem is trying to make them light but solid(esp the legs) for shipping around the country,

I am about 80% finished on another table,

this table is gonna hold 2 CDJ 800s and a DJM3000 mixer, with a laptop stand and a pull out shelf for a midi keyboard ,

should post up some photos this weekend

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
yeah man other then the dex tables, or coffin plus stand, your only real option is do it yerself.

ive been looking! right now im on some glss thing i bought from freedom a few years back. not sure what its meant to be, maybe a I am a fagget occassional... but basically its an upside down U that can fit tt (standard pos) and a mixer just exactly. so nowhere to put a laptop stand.

EDIT: oh what i have is called a console (???) and its for the living room. mines black glass

Pezzaro-Console-Table-126x40cm-Glass.jpg

BUT what i want is this!!

33634565.jpg

here is the same style which i made myself for$800

zlpzwl.jpg