scratching practice

didzz

Hey Didzz

Just watched your YouTube video - nice transforms!

I joined this forum yesterday solely looking for someone to QnA with, neckminit you upload your practise......

Check out my post;

Reply if you are nearby and keen for some cuts

Hope to to hear from you

hey mate what a spin out i joined adf on friday aswell with the hope that mabey i could find someone to practice with its hard to find people who are into turntabism oh yer "mix master mike " is the answer to ur question . hey but yer for sure we got to hook up ilive at kograh id really like to do something next weekend i work during the week  if ur keen i dont know what it is u are focused on with the decks but i just love throwing on a drum track and just cut over that shit all day my equipment is a numark hdx a numark dcm06mixer and numark x2 hybrid turntable so yer if ur really keen let me know if the weekend comming is good for u  thanks for the reply mate cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hay didzz....nice cuts...I to use the Numark HDX ( 80 gig hard drive .., with one track on it searto time code )

you can do some cool things with the midi note and scratching on the HDX .....it works the same as the midi on the vestax pdx3000 .......if you have a old midi keyboard or midi pad controller ,........I use a Roland sampler to do it ..

Let me know if you need I hand to set it up ...but when you start working in tones and scratches you will never look back ..

• 3 weeks later...