Best sites for Liquid DnB downloads?

RafikiiJ

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for some guidance for where I can find plenty of liquid drum n bass to download. I used to mix some vocal house n breaks back in the day but haven't had my finger on the pulse for a long time now. I stream a lot of DI Radio and the liquid DnB station has given me the itch to start mixing at home again. 

I'm happy to pay for music, if that involves a subscription/membership style or per track price I don't really mind. If there's some decent free options that aren't going to fill my laptop with diseases, that's cool too. 

Thanks in advance

Rafikii J. 

I'm not a DnB person, but I do most of my purchases from traxsource these days. I notice they don't have a DnB section. Juno download and beatport should both have DnB sections.

Other than that, soundcloud and bandcamp have plenty of free music. @OxyKon can probably help with some more specifics as to where the good stuff is on these sites

Beatport does have a lot, but I legitimately rate bandcamp higher these days - lots of underground music with the money going straight to the label/artist, also plenty of free stuff.

Always remember when buying/downloading - it's not about how much you get, but the quality of what you get :) no use having to sift through junk in your own collection to find the gems

Spent a few hours on beatport today actually and it's def got what I'm looking for. If bandcamp is similar or better, I think between them, they will serve my purpose. 

I'm only looking to mix at home, or parties, nothing paid... It's just about some down town at home.

I learnt to mix on vinyl, but there's no way I can afford to get a collection back again... Especially just for home use. 

Thanks heaps guys. Really appreciated. 

Raf.  

Go through the following labels for liquid:

spearhead recordings 

liquid brilliants recordings 

hospital records

exit recordings

31 recordings

Commercial suicide (has some decent liquid)

horizon music (has more of the neurofunk style liquid)

Thats all I can think of without looking at my collection

Geez, thanks mate. Definitely pointing me in the right direction. Really appreciated. I'm sure it's been asked and I will have a look if it's a tired old question, but what mixing equipment would you recommend for a cheap, foot in the door, home set up? I've been told traktor? 

I was hoping just run off my surface pro if possible otherwise we have Mac book pro also, but that's my wife's and would prefer not to have to keep stealing it anytime I want to mix. 

Again, if your sick.of answering the same questions, I'm sure I can have a good through the threads. 

Thanks again guys. 

Raf

It'd be better to just make another thread for gear recommendations, but if you're looking for cheap and reliable you can't look past a traktor s2. Designed to work perfectly with traktor so it should just be plug and play after installing drivers, and you can get them pretty cheap now