Syrah (Original Mix)

LabRat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice track here. I felt that the end of the break down into the second phase was a little "understated". Not sure if that was your intention, I felt that the track was perhaps moving to slightly more energy, or at least was hoping it was.
Other than that mate, your production is very tight and of a very high standard. Great track!

9 hours ago, Matt Ingle said:

Nice track here. I felt that the end of the break down into the second phase was a little "understated". Not sure if that was your intention, I felt that the track was perhaps moving to slightly more energy, or at least was hoping it was.
Other than that mate, your production is very tight and of a very high standard. Great track!

Thanks man. I didn't think too much about it at the time but it could come down to laziness haha which is a bit sad. I had a block when I wrote this but when making this meltrance kinda stuff I do tend to keep a more minimal style to it. If I start working on another one I'll keep it in mind :)