New Track!

Scixors

Hey yo, I've just finished and uploaded and cool little DnB Track I made over the weekend.  It's pretty chill, but i like the feeling it brings. Feel free to leave any feedback, constructive or otherwise, it's all welcome :thumleft: 
Hope you dig it! 

i like the snare. it has a nice clap to it. i feel there's a bit too much resonance on that string kinda synth. just look for the frequency(s) that peaks in your eq analyser and take some of those out with a sharp bell curve.   

it's a super chill and basic track but it sounds nice. good job

When i got home yesterday i took @LabRat's advice and bellcurved out the really high frequencies, not all of them, but enough to take off that sharp edge. It's a bit friendlier on the ears. :) I forgot to put it on my phone so i will update you guys with the track fixed track tomorrow! 
Thanks @Bristles! I'm glad you dig it!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice man, this track has the basis of a really nice liquid groove.

My issues technically with the production...

1. The bass is droning hard and over powering against your other layers. Lower the level and or compression on it more. I have listened to this on my Sennheiser HD 25s, Tannoy Reveal monitors and my gaming headset, which are all set with flat EQs and it was apparent on all.

2. The kick needs to come a tad more forward in your design. This will happen when you fix step 1.

3. That nice mellow stab you have there in the intro, I feel that it needs to bounce a little more with a tad more delay time.

Other than that, you have the workings of a pretty chill track there mate.