Alternative R&B/ PBR&B SINGER looking for Producer

Hi All,

I've become a member of this forum in hope to find a producer that creates R&B style music. I've tried creating my own stuff but it's not up to a professional standard so I don't want to be releasing it onto sound cloud etc.

I'm specifically looking for alternate/indie R&B style sound. Very much like what you hear from 'The Weeknd's' early works like 'The Morning' and 'What you Need' and 'High For This', (I'll provide links to the songs.) 

A bit about me, I'm a 21 year old male, Brisbane based. I have a rather nice mid to high voice (currently doing some vocal lessons to really help take advantage of my vocal range), according to my vocal teacher I'm classified as a Spinto Tenor, very much inspired by The Weeknd and some of the works of Michael Jackson.

I'm looking for anyone who has or wants to create that alternative r&b music, I don't care if you have a following base or not, if you think you've got something that may resemble it please contact me! 

Cheers James

6 hours ago, Mitch said:

I don't really know any r&b producers, but I'm sure we can find someone!

@LabRat do you know anyone?

Cheers Mitch, I've posted this to many different websites and so far have had one guy from the US show some interest, so hopefully I can find someone locally aka and aussie!

1 hour ago, LabRat said:

Yeah might know a few. I'll put the feelers out and see if anyone is up for it. What's your best contact?

Legend! If anyone wants to contact me either text me on 0425433311 or email at jimmy.washington21@gmail.com

• 5 months later...