new Dj console (NOW FOR SALE CHEAP)

Blodders

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for the mos part its just gonna be screws, except for the top surface because obviousy i don't want to ruin that with a big ol screw in it :D so i bought myself a couple of brackets that'll do on the inside of it. Very similar to the first post on here i reckon cept that ill throw something on as a speaker stand, though i don't really like having them right in front of me. Havn't quite decided on that one yet

well if your keen (or financially irresponsible) theres some monitors and/or sub for real cheap @ DJ warehouse atm, gd quality too.

Im gunna get a steady job then get a hefty loan, i dont care, i dont drive so i dont need to get a car loan. i can justify spending a lot of money on that. its one positive of not being able to drive lol.

build your dj desk for dj equipment which is standard in size , for exsample measure up a cdj1000 and a technics 1200 and a 12" mixer and what other bits of kit you may wish to place on this desk , the reason I say this is cause you will more than likely upgrade equipment and you will need the space to put it,

when building measure twice cut once

• 3 weeks later...

lol but he seems to think they are car wheels so thats why I showed it

but some have no idea as it is..

anyway you can do what you like its what I have used for many stands in a studio situation that can be moved around when and where is needed

all self contained in one