hearts 10min electro house mix

ill_spector

reasonable beatmatching etc between first and second tracks but i think the deadmau5 track drops in with too big of a breakdown from that 1st track which has a reasonable amount of energy going.

Liking these little audio clips you have :)

Second mix just sounds a tiny bit sloppy to me but im just being picky :D otherwise good, i rekon track selection needs a lil work.

ha ha im a gwen stefani fan. but thats cuz i am a no doubt fan. if you ignore the record label forced singles her first album was quite good and at the time was pushing boundaries for "pop" music, the sound used would soon be copied (as is most things done by the neptunes). 2nd one wasnt as good.

anywho the mix of holla back was okay, not something id buy.

in terms of your mix, i thought both transitions were okay. i think holla back went for too long.

what do you use?

yeh those other mixs on there are pretty sh*t imo, made them a while ago haha and just progressing the more i practice etc which is alot better now,

also just starting to use traktor pro, which i seem to be enjoying atm :)

and yeh i agree with the gap between 1st and 2nd song should have been longer, should have done like a 16 bar loop b4 it dropped, had to keep it 10 mins for youtube, and originally had bloody beetroots-cornelus b4 that hollaback girl for like 2 mins, but i decided to not have it, so yeh that hollaback girl just drags on for a bit too long etc

will link to some newer longer mixs via soundcloud once i upload them :)

peace 8)