My new NS7 + JBL LSR Gear .... Ready to battle! :)

Hey guys, I'm reasonably new to the forum from the Gold Coast.. How ya all doin! Thought I might show ya some pics of my new gear I got a couple of weeks ago.... :)

Tried to get a scratch battle happening a little bit back, but we're all pretty busy.. but if anyone is still interested I would be keen, although have to wait a couple of weeks before my Internet becomes un-shaped again, LOL. :lol:

and for anyone that hasn't played with an ns7.. I'm a pretty die-hard scratch enthusiast and they scratch pretty darn good, just short of the real thing 8)

25062_362998914600_576004600_3747071_630

Numark NS7 + 24" iMac + JBL LSR2328P's.

25062_363014294600_576004600_3747088_605

LET'S BATTLE!! :)

.. execute

Haha thanks guys.. Yeah jbl lsr 2328p studio monitors. Bought from the US for half the price. Dodgy Australia and our economy =P

hey Skank yep saw your posts on some other posts, yep I am no pro but I have enthusiasm heh, and it all starts there. But if you are keen yep me and Cupe are going to have a scratch sesh some day soon so join in! I know about a handful of scratches I can show ya :)