Competition Ideas

Not sure if there was a thread anywhere but if anyone is up for a challenge I have some ideas. These are more directed at music makers rather than DJ's but everyone is welcome to give it a go. 

The initial preset challenge
This one is about using your creativity using nothing but the initial preset. Inside the plugin you can have control over the envelopes and filters but that's it. You're not allowed to chance the waveform. You can manipulate the sound any way you like using as many plugins as you like. The idea of this is to be as creative as you can by forcing you to use all those extra plugins you got that you may have shoved aside or just not used. It's a good way to understand how they work too. 

One sample challenge
I saw this on YouTube and loved the idea. We all have 1 sample, can be a section of an acapella, a song or some other random audio sample, and we call create a piece of music around that one sample. The idea is to obviously use the sample in as many different ways as you can, challenging your creativity.

If anyone's interested we can organise a deadline and I can come up with some more detailed rules.