G’day ADJF

Rob C

Hey everyone, I’m Rob and I’m here because, many years ago, I used to “DJ” was nothing serious, just 2 technics CD decks, and a very basic Numark mixer, and that was about it. Life got in the way, and always wanted to get back to it. Now, my kids are teenagers and my soon to be 18 year old son, is curious about giving it a go, so I’m here to learn the new ways and help him to learn, him being Autistic makes things a bit trickier. So I’m sure I’ll be asking a HEAP of questions and reading through the forums. Massive Carl Cox fan, and been listening to a bit of Martin Garrix, thanks to watching the doco on Netflix.... 

Thanks everyone. 

Welcome! I've seen a few kids with autism take so well to music. Some pick it up in seconds where others just like the noise and the flickering lights 😁

Heaps of info on here throughout the years which I'm sure you'll find super handy. Alternatively, we're happy to answer any questions!