Hello again,

Wetwookie

Sup ADJF,

I'm back after almost a decade away, I went by the screen name Skank and used these forums quiet heavily while I was djing for work and running a night club but I can no longer access that account so here I am.

I'm here to participate in the community but as life has caught up with me balancing music with kids and a profession leave me in the bedroom banger category. 

I did sell most of my DJ gear quiet a few years ago but will be buying another controller asap.

I hope to participate in some mix battles, scratch battles, upload some mixes and even dabble in producing of the opportunity its arises.

Keen to see who is still around and how the community has grown!!

Happy to be back!!!!! 

I think you were one of the OG users back in the day. Do you want me to help you revive your old account @Skank ? I can update the username if you don't go by Skank any more. That way your post history and stats carry forward.

Good to see people circle back around and still find us here kicking

• 1 year later...
On 27/08/2021 at 10:55 AM, Wetwookie said:

Sup ADJF,

I'm back after almost a decade away, I went by the screen name Skank and used these forums quiet heavily while I was djing for work and running a night club but I can no longer access that account so here I am.

I'm here to participate in the community but as life has caught up with me balancing music with kids and a profession leave me in the bedroom banger category. 

I did sell most of my DJ gear quiet a few years ago but will be buying another controller asap.

I hope to participate in some mix battles, scratch battles, upload some mixes and even dabble in producing of the opportunity its arises.

Keen to see who is still around and how the community has grown!!

Happy to be back!!!!! 

Welcome to the forum. Where are you from (Australia)? Give me your soundcloud. I have dj friends who have spend most of there lives in mixing...