The Ten Track Challenge!

Okay, so I've been chatting to a bunch of guys around here and we've created a ten track challenge between ourselves so i wanted to share it here and get a bit of substance happening.

Not sure if this is the right section but heres what i'm thinking;

The Music --> Grab the top ten of one particular genre, or a 10 track chart from an artist on beatport - everyone gets the same one.

The Timeframe --> Weekly/fortnightly/monthly (Open to suggestions)

The Result --> When we're using the same music it'll be so interesting to see who does what.

I think it'd be an excellent idea, we can change genres/charts everytime we do it which means we'll start getting exposed to different music etc and I rekn a really great way to get feedback etc. Obviously just floating an idea around.

Discuss;

The whole idea behind it is to restrict as many variables as possible.

Hence why having the same ten tracks is going to make it so much more interesting as it's limiting what you've got to work with.

It's then up to you how to mix these ten tracks.

Although it's gonna suck listening to the same ten tracks a number of times, the order, transitions, and the individuals unique flavour is going to make it oh so worth it in my opinion.