UPDATE: Simply Amazed....wow :(

Jaz

UPDATE:

so as many of you know i returned the shit amp that was broken on 2 occasions on 2 different amps, still waiting for my refund from DJcity.....going on 3-4 weeks now

then i bought a behringer epx3000 from storeDJ as i refused to use DJcity (useless Fu**s) and i still hadn't received it so i phoned them up to see what was going on

Apparently behringer are closing down there Australian warehouse and shit is everywhere so its going to be some time before i get my amp, very sad news :( but storeDJ are pretty helpfull and nice so im not cracking the shits..........yet :P

just wish it would hurry the fuck up!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, soooo once again i need some help....

so the amp arrived about an hour ago but i cant connect the second PA speakers to the same channel as the 1st speaker because the connectors are smaller then thought they would be, help?

oh and also my subs arent giving as much of a kick as i thought they would,even on full volume, im using a "2 speakon into 1 speakon lead" so i can run both subs off 1 channel......? i meen i thort to 200W RMS subs would be a bit louder....am i connecting them wrong?

thanks in advance

Seems to be connected alright, the subs will always need to be turned up much more than the high level speakers.

I am assuming you're turning it up as loud as you can until the amplifier's clip limiter light comes on?

With regards to the speaker plugs, can you pull the plugs out of the end of the terminals on the amp and put banana plugs in?

Ended up getting the speakers wires mushed in just, but will look into banana clips, yeh have Maxed the amp and the subs are puting a bit more bass and depth into the music but I guess I'm just used to my cars subs being crazy loud...

Lol but over all it's going good, the Jaycar could do with a bit more volume but they were $175 and aren't JBL's or anything so thats expected and adding another speaker can fix that I guess