FS in Sydney-Stylish Black Glass Console perfect as DJ stand

eggssell

UPDATE: discount for adjf members with more than 10 posts see post below

hey all sorry ive been absent a bit as mentioned in my excuse im on the move!

good news is move happening next week so should be back to normal and even better news im selling stuff.

thought id hop on here because peeps always looking for DJ stand solutions. i am selling what i was using which was a black glass "console". very sturdy, was holding my two stanton turntables and a mixer comfortably. and very stylish for all those who have other halves who demand style to allow you put in a main living room rather then holed up in the spare room... ;) .

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Freedom-Black-Gl ... 3f01c64d08

was originally $500 when i bought it, and still perfect.

EDIT: can only fit tt's in standard position not battle position. dimensions in ebay listing, dont know how big cdj's are but i assume they are no bigger than turnies right?

EDIT: This was my setup using the console as a stand (gotta love the OG Technics Hi Fi, one of the last Technics to be all made in Japan)

DJ1.jpg

DJ2.jpg

DJ3.jpg

UPDATED with pics sorry about size. will try to fix when i gets home. else just zoom yer browser.

oh just realised that its some sort of flash slide show thingy (used my phone which can do flash.. go htc ha ha. dont worry within a week i will be an apple clone too).

will try to put static pics for all the iphone people.

biggety bump :bump:

if anyone from adjf wins (must have more than 10 posts!) ill knock 5% off the winning price (sorry thats the most i can negotiate with the other half).

just pm me here your ebay name if you win; then on ebay pm me your adjf name.

again the adjf user must have more than 10 posts to be eligible.

sorry to all the non -syd peeps will edit title if i can to say Sydney