Cairo - Darling/This Isn't Working

ChevChelios

I liked that pulsing synth you had goin in the first one. and nice one of the drums, the saturation makes it sound nice and analogy.

Second one i didnt enjoy quite as much, allthough the sub bass made me want to take my second shit for the day.

Gd work man

• 2 weeks later...

hey man darling link not working above, but this isnt working is working (...).

anywho checked at soundcloud, comments:

darling - found intro bit long, or just wanted something to happen already but once it did it was awesome. that first phrase is very upbeat and funky. excellent use of vocals, and then when it breaks into the bigger drum part at 1.50 just kills. and ive said it a million times you got beats. actually gets danceable here, definitely head bopping and not just up and down! and then the track gets even bigger at 3.40 without getting messy. another nice one.

this isnt working - chilled track, like some of your old tracks i see this as a sunset chilling with a beverage tunes. nice beats as always, and love the scream. not necessarily my sound, but something i could relax too.