My latest dubz

haydos

first up not much of a dubstep person but have heard a lot i do like

zombeez - eerie beginning, must admit i got a bit bored during the vocal, bit long when added to the intro. love when it gets heavier. nice wobbles and use of vocal drops (like the scream). liked the first phrase but cant say i liked it enuff to enjoy the track right thru. but sounds like its well done.

batman - love the intro. love the whole sound of the track (except the batman theme in the middle). but yeah like johnny said maybe missing some percussion

again im far from a dubstep dude so cant say how it fits in that scheme of things but just given my opinion

Cheers everyone, advice from here is much better than all the "o0hhg siCK brewwz thats filthier than.." i get anywhere else.

A little about myself. My names Hayden, I'm 20 yrs old, living in bris, in my 3rd year of a civil engineering degree. Produce beats on my crappy laptop with some pirated software and free samples. Been doing it for about 2yrs, i use fl studio and massive, no real musical training, i played the piano for a few years in primary school.

Take it easy.