Shout out!!! Hello from sydney

dflux4

what great rice was it, longrain, basmati, or that nice short stocky sushi rice :teef:

foresters ftw

EDIT: and not having a go a lot of my posts are all farked with "n"'s instead of spaces becuase of my phat fingers on the stupid iphone

Bahahaha yes it was a mixed bag of rice from brown all the way through to basmati....

I know what you mean about typinf on the iphone too.

:safe:

Welcome!

Are you a hardstyler yourself or getting into a few different types of music?

Dont get me wrong i love my hardstyle, but always wanted to DJ elektro n house. WBU?

Love a bit of everything eh, my mood swings all the time when i'm DJ'ing though haha can never get into one genre for more than 40minutes. Always try mixing it up. Breaks is awesome, so many re-rubs out there!

Sup dude. We share similar taste, I also do a little photography and sold my GT Forester about 2 years(still miss that car).

Glad you made your way back to the site

Hey mate,

Ahhh the gold ol GT forester, the classic shape! A few of the guys on the forester forum have the GT's doing low 13's with 200+kw.....

Yeah the good shape. But I will admit the shape of the XT has grown on me. I used to be frequent visitor to GTrydaz, that the forum you speak of?

• 1 year later...
Hey guys/girls,

New to the Dj scene, have seen a few friends go through the transition and thought i better stop procrastinating and do it myself. I have a massive passion for music, have always been the one out of my friends to be like " hey have you heard this new song." Since its coming up to xmas time i thought i will splash out and buy myself some decks. Not too sure on which ones as of yet, of course if i could afford it a would def go the cdj2000's but i think i might wait a bit. Maybe i should ask my GF to buy them for me :D

Any way thanks for reading my intro i hope you all have a great day

DJ dflux

What a polite chap. I think he can stay :3