Bubonic g6 (Nightblind bootleg)

CBG

like the beginning man, feels like street racing music.

def bass out the boot type shyte so the grrl vocal samples are perfect.

the male vocal was really good up to the hell yeah bit. uhhh for one sounds dumb, and too felt a bit out of place. i do like how you did the high pitch thing out of it though.

then nice build and climax.

so yeah other than that crappy bit with the hell yeah (and i thought those grrls i keep posting up sounded lame but the actual song sounds like that??) i think that could rock a party.

otay so went and finally heard the original.

yeah not really my thang, your one kills it. and that hell yeah bit sounds just as stupid.

is that why people hating on hip hop again. i heard lil waynes new album too and it has a lot of that sound. i know everyones hating on wayne, fair enuff if thats the tunes coming out in the singles, but dude has a lot of classic tracks. even carter 3 has some gems which record publishers will never let him release. his first album is one of the best hip hop albums of all time... of all time..

aiight no more hijack...

yours was almost better than this

like what youve done but the vocals kill it.

kill the vocals as it drops and id dig it :) but with the vocals playing for the majority of the track i find it hard to listen to :). make a (nightblind vocal shop edit) with no vocals on the drop's, or maybe a little chop thrown in every now and then

production wise top stuff man