CokeFace - Swissdub - Free Download

JonnyB

yeah i know what you mean.i leterally throw this together, did the mix down and mastered it in under 2 hours....just had this bass patch i wanted to chuck in a song, finish it be down with it and move on haha.

cheers for the feedback, i may go back and change it up

hey man that was a pretty good dubstep track.

nice use of vocals, fits right into the sound.

good little changeups like the pickup of beat at 1.20ish, before the more minimal break.

was kinda expecting something different in the second half. i thought you were gonna go harder but i guess it was already pretty heavy. but you do introduce some new sounds.

i cant say its my sound, but i did enjoy it at first listen. very industrial, which i like.

• 2 years later...

i cant say its my sound, but i did enjoy it at first listen. very industrial, which i like.

haha how things change. this is one of my fave tracks of all time.

anyways was listening to this today and noticed the level meters on my old ghetto blaster was all maxed (it allows to show battery remaining or levels) and i was like what the hell. so kept flicking it on and and off. but still maxed. turns out it was just how the song was after like 20 seconds.

rewind selectah (just listened to it again for the third time as keep getting interrupted at work. leave me alone people! :lol )