My KRK gen5 Rokit speakers

mikew598

Just recieved my new krk gen 5 speakers and my god they sound f ing amazing.... was just wondering what would be the best way to set them up with my laptop.. At the moment i just have a aux to earphone jack from the speakers to my macbook. I was wondering how to best setup up for more balanced wiring with actually input jack to the macbook? how would i do this ? another quick question.... how long is too long to leave these speakers on for ? i mean its set up with my computer i a hate un plugging and re plugging them in not to mention turning them on and off ? can you just leave them on or will they burn out

i wouldn'y wire the cable into your lappy would ruin your warrenty etc. maybe get a usb audio interface.

as far as leaving them on, just turn them off when not in use. they cat be that hard to reach behind them yeh? i never leeave mine on if i'm not using them. I dont think they will burn out if you do but will suck some serious juice.

why not wired the cable into my laptop? its just running into the headphone jack of the computer?

just a waste of time. how hard is it to put the jack in, plus not a very protable laptop when you have a 6ft cable attached to it. thats just my thinking. each to there own i guess.