Traktor 2

awesome88

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont use anyting in traktor enuff to sink anymore monies into it (esp. if the only change is sampling? ill just stick to dropping it manually).

but even more so i would never use anything from NI until it has had 3-6 months use from others. i dont know whos worse NI or apple but either way they both have total shit house testers and usually fix three things at the cost of fugging two things. but the positive way to view it is they are one step closer to improvement!

i think the upgrade for TSP is $79

ugrade from traktor s4 to traktor pro 2 is free

s4 was $1k+ to begin with

not when you take it back and buy an mc6000, but keep the program registered under your name and map it to the new controller.

1.still registered under my name

2.free upgrade despite sending it back and now having the mc6000

3.???

4. profit

you only get traktor LE with the mc6000, so normally you would have to pay to upgrade that

sorry, didn't see what you wrote... I assume they are lows, mids and highs.

I've literally spent 15 minutes playing with the program, and 10 of those minutes were trying to route the audio properly on my work computer.

the other 5 were at home late last night upgrading to the new version.

I'm busting to see how it performs using time code

i didnt think there was going to be any change to the timecode performance? in fact whats wrong with its time code performance? it already is the best in the game (not to spark a serato vs tsp battle, but i just mean factually spec speaking it has a better timecode response).

88 the different colours are meant ot represent different elements of the song. so traktor analyses like sounds. so hi hats, kicks, snares, horns etc. are meant to be a different colour.

i didnt think there was going to be any change to the timecode performance? in fact whats wrong with its time code performance? it already is the best in the game (not to spark a serato vs tsp battle, but i just mean factually spec speaking it has a better timecode response).

88 the different colours are meant ot represent different elements of the song. so traktor analyses like sounds. so hi hats, kicks, snares, horns etc. are meant to be a different colour.

ah ok, fair enough, thanks. i thought it would be something like that... but seemed a bit random lol

• 3 weeks later...

so its been a bit now, whats yer opinions on it?

ive seen a lot of negatives about it, mainly resource hogging and causing cpu spikes which is messing with latency and the like. OSX and windows (in fact mac boys were first to represent but then again that could be just there are more mac boys with traktor).

everybody's still going okay? maybe mention what h/ware you using too (like audio4/8/10 or s4 or so on)