Traktor 2

awesome88

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with such fetures as "its even easier to automatically sync songs"

I noticed that... i thought it was pretty damn easy now.

i don't know about you guys.... but i find it pretty hard to press the sync button...

i'm getting my dn-mc6000 today, so i think i'll wait till this comes out to upgrade/buy. It looks very similar to the S4 version, with a few differences, but i think i'll get the Pro2 when it comes out.

i've read it and still find it hard to see what real benefits it offers .4 new effetcs, but none of them were the isolators I wanted. coloured wave forms, i guess they look a little more pretty

yea true.... i'll probably see how the mc6000 goes with the S4 program and see how i feel about it on 1st of April

where you dont even have to select tracks. just hit next when you think its time and it will pick the track and do the mix for you, even choosing effects based on the time of the night & the level of ambient noise being captured by the mic.

leaving you free to kiss and point at the people in the crowd and then break into the running man when appropriate. of course you must learn to running man in beat or else you are not a dj.

where you dont even have to select tracks. just hit next when you think its time and it will pick the track and do the mix for you, even choosing effects based on the time of the night & the level of ambient noise being captured by the mic.

leaving you free to kiss and point at the people in the crowd and then break into the running man when appropriate. of course you must learn to running man in beat or else you are not a dj.

you forgot the all important Jesus Pose...

just looked at the prices, and it's a free upgrade from S4.... so i'm hoping they don't realise that i have returned mine since the program is registered and send me the upgrade voucher.... would be sa-weeeet

• 3 weeks later...

i cant post any links up from work but there is a vid of qbert, rafik and shiftee filmed from q's university (otherwise known as some part of his house) using the new traktor 2.

but whats even more important is the timecode on one side, and scratchy seal samples on the other has finally been released!!!

though its probably not as big a deal now that you can buy scratchy seal digitally. but meh finally NI getting some dual sided time codes, and that way you can carry just two of these babies and you can scratch it up anywhere even if they dont have traktor.

EDITED: watched it now so put in roll call

• 4 weeks later...