Mass Assignment Table Update

DJAdumbration

Hey Guys,

Bit of a noob question here, so feel free to tell me to rtfm or search the forums (I have, but haven't found this little tidbit)...

I've got the trial of Traktor 2 (I'm getting sick and tired of constantly copying music to two different HDD's, confirming ID3 tags have copied across, playlist editing etc) and am looking at maybe moving to Traktor with the two Denon decks as controllers outputing through the Denon mixer.

I've managed to get most things working in Traktor, although I appear to loose the ability to scratch/pitch shift with the platter on the HS5500. Not an issue, I can track down the assignment codes for it later (hopefully...).

My main issue is that to get both decks working, I've had to set the S1200 onto MIDI Channel 3 (The HS5500 uses Ch1 AND Ch2). This is an issue in the assignment table, as all the TSI files I find for the S1200 assume the deck is on either Ch1 or Ch2.

I know how to go through and update the Assignment Table in Traktor, that's how I confirmed I could get both decks working. What I don't want to have to do is set each option manually to Ch3. And then repeat for the second HS5500 deck (the HS5500 is a two-deck-in-one controller).

Is there a way to do a mass update from Ch1 to Ch3 in Traktor (or the TSI file)? Kind of like a "Search and replace" in MS Word.

Cheers