Favourite Labels?

BeatLeSS

So we've got tonnes of "Whats hot" tracks..

I'm looking for more leads on labels these days, more towards a certain style of sound.

Whats everyones fav labels YO.

cr2

Filthy Bitch

Cheap Thrills

Spinnin Records

Party Like Us Records

iBreaks Bass

I'll edit my post as I go :)

and?

kanyes got some of the best tracks of all time. im not sure if theyve ever come out as singles for the masses but he is a lot more than gold digger.

last year when he was giving away free tracks every friday he was dropping tracks better than anything anyone was releasing and charging for. the track good friday is one of my fave tracks since forever (and ive been listening to hip hop for nearly 30 years)

if you refering to the pap and media h8te. fair enuff its true ive heard some fugged stories. but theres no doubt as an artist, and dont forget as a producer and even as a guest he drops some fire

and for the record GOOD music is his label.

and come to think of it didnt you use make her say by cudi in one of yer mixes? sorry if it wasnt but i remember someone did. kanye produced that track by sampling an acoustic version of a lady gaga track.

well yes while GOOD music is his label, but no he hasnt released under there (i think). though you would argue all his free releases are released under GOOD but his actual releases are under Roc-A-Fella (jay-z's label) which releases under Def Jam.

so i prob shouldnt have included him in my statement :lol:

i did forget mos def has signed but yet to release. cant wait for that. kanye's and mos defs drunken hot girls is an awesome track. great to see what else they can come up with