Childs Play - DirtieCloud Dj's EP release Ft Knockedupnoise

JonnyB

Andrew Christodoulou

Artist Support!

The Bulgarian - "EP sounds dope. I like the Alexander Shenrog mix most i think and the dubstep one is not too shabby either! keep it up! ;)"

Bombs Away - "Great Pack! Orig and KnockedUpNoise mix have a permanent spot in our sets!"

...Schenk - "Different, potent, fun. me likey."

DisturbedBeats Middlesbrough - "love the original, bouncy goodness! will definitely play"

NIck Galea - "great works guys!!"

Oh Snap! - "Niiiiiiiiiiiiice One!"

Rave Radio - "Some cool stuff going on dude!"

Wolfie - "Feeling the original, cool swing and some nice deeper funk - great work!"

Jimmy Vegas - "Its almost hijacky! bops along nicely my man!"

Barry Madej - 4/10 - "Love the Rhythm, bounce and glitchy vocal on the original. Give a nice minimal groove to a track that will definitely get played. Not feeling it as much on the remixes, they're not my style and don’t really add any new, intereting/catchy hook to the track, in my humble opinion."

Bobby Vena - 5/10 - "Great production in the Knocked Up Noise Remix!"

Damn bell doors - 8/10 - "Knocked Up is cool! Will drop it."

Dirty noise - 10/10

Far too loud - 7/10 - "quirky track! Like it but none of the mixes destined for my CD wallet."

Jay hernandez - 8/10 - "Awesome EP! Really feelin' The Gooniees remix!"

Jaycen A'mour - 7/10 - "Quirky & Neat comes to mind, Alexander Shenrog's remix is just plain Sick!"

Kick-oh - 5/10 - "The Goonies for me!"

Lachlan Holland - 7/10 - "Shenrog and Fid Frantic Remixes are my picks. All round solid little ep, there's a good sound happening on all of them."

Larry tee - 8/10 - "electro to the max!"

Rossco - 8/10 - "Definately rockin the Goonies Remix! Nice work"

Seek n Destroy (Christopher Thornett) 6/10 - "Alexander Shenrog and Knocked Up Noise are my 2 favourites! Fid frantic's remix is pretty cool too!"