WANTED: Setup for $850!!

liam1895

If your looking at a controller, the traktor s4 is a pretty sweet little unit for the price you get plenty of bang for your buck and its ready to go, all you need is a laptop it will come with the new S4 software and i think they give all new buyers a free copy of the new Scratch Pro 2. The controller is modeled around CDJ 400 so the jog wheels are touch sensitive and feel similar

Hey i agree 400's would be the ideal start for himbut he said he is on a budet , i think i have seen one set of 400's with a mixer for under 1000? Besides the sync button is not the worst habit a "laptop only" dj gets into, its the visual representation of the sequencing of tracks, looking at the screen and knowing where and when to drop in new tune or cut up fader out for break in other tune ect that was the hardest part for me switching to vinyl.

Hey i agree 400's would be the ideal start for him but he said he is on a budet , i think i have seen one set of 400's with a mixer for under 1000? Besides the sync button is not the worst habit a "laptop only" dj gets into, its the visual representation of the sequencing of tracks, looking at the screen and knowing where and when to drop in new tune or cut up fader out for break in other tune ect that was the hardest part for me switching to vinyl.