headphones?

styga

Parallel imports lists tell us alot of things, + warranty is with Samsung, and thats who we contact for parts and repairs as well

Parrallel imports is essentially any item made with the same ingredients but not made in the legit factory...for instance, we sell dove soap, collgate toothpaste etc etc that are parrellel imports, meaning they are made in china with the same ingredients but they arent 100% real brands....its legal because colgate gets most of the profits n shit...hard to explain but its everywhere

hence why we sell our Dove for say $2 and woolies sells it for $5

i got audio technicas ATH700s which use the same components as the A&H

i want to know how ravni knows this and i dont! how can he be suuuurrrreeee

is that the 1st time you've heard about it?

im pretty sure it was mentioned in the XD53 thread ages ago...1st i heard of it was a local club DJ telling me after i told him i was using the 53's

on a slightly different note, does anyone actually have any pioneer hdj 2000s? $390, really?

https://www.storedj.com.au/products/PIO-HDJ2000

I do! But I didn't buy them for that price, picked up them up second hand for $150 :)

They're actually a very very good pair of headphones. Have used both the HD25's and both are good in their own way. Sound on the HD25's is more refined and the bass is deeper IMO, but I like the comfort of the 2000's more.

I'd be happy with either :)

was gunna get the hdj1000's but i met a guy there and he was saying that one of his friends owns the dj factory in perth and that the 1000s break at where it says the 'L' and 'R' and he was saying his next pair would be the AKG K121 so i got them instead

i got audio technicas ATH700s which use the same components as the A&H

i want to know how ravni knows this and i dont! how can he be suuuurrrreeee

i read it somewhere on the net and some people went to the trouble of pulling them apart and checking and they were branded the same

this was like ages ago

plus the guys at dj warehouse told me a few yr back i dint beleive them lol