headphones?

styga

on a slightly different note, does anyone actually have any pioneer hdj 2000s? $390, really?

https://www.storedj.com.au/products/PIO-HDJ2000

I don't have them, but have used them a fair few times. They are more comfy than the XD53s but don't sound as good.

the other alternative to XD53's is the audio technica ATH700 pro headphones.

they are the same as the xd53's, but not sure if they are cheaper.

everyone here seems to jizz over them, are they better than hd 25's?

i got audio technicas ATH700s which use the same components as the A&H but i believe the A&H's are more durable,

I have HD25's as well

I feel the HD 25's are more accurate but the ATH's have a better bassy sound to them both are great cans but i do like the ATH for really long sets over 3 or 4 hours cause after all i like listening to my mixing and they just sound a touch better for listening then the senheisers

purely personal preferance, both are equal quality wise imo, i chose the xd-53's because there closed ear and comfy as fuck and there was no way i could justify paying 400 bucks for the hdj 2000s

the sennys feel like a freakin praying mantis is sittion on my head/neck, i just couldnt get them to sit comfortable. I was blown away though how awesome they are at isoloation for being open ear

i got audio technicas ATH700s which use the same components as the A&H but i believe the A&H's are more durable,

hard to look at it like that though....for instance

my work sells TV's that are made by Samsung with the same components but our brand is called jing jey or some shit...but you'd still want the samsung over them wouldnt you lol