!!!Need help picking gear!!!

Hey im just a beginner and i am wondering wat gear to get (mixers, turntables etc.) i want to be able to mix hardstyle music (add bass loop etc. and then usb it to my com and save it).(i dont really have a limit on money to spend so any tips please say). so could anyone please help me pick wat gear is best for harstyle mixing thx

hey mate. i dont think it realy matters what type of decks you get , they just play the music.

but try the cdj 400's or 1000's(most clubs have 1000's.)

or for vinyl get some tecnique 1200's i think their called.

for mixer's most people i know have the djm 600.

my next mixer is going to be from the allen and heath range...probaly a xone42 . that shit is good.

as for adding bassline loops or whatever.im sure some mixers can do it but i dunno. try just hooking up a 3rd turntable and load your loops onto a cd and loop them in

hope i helped man

if anything its not the decks or turntables you use its the mixer that creates the performance a standard mixer like cdj 700 is more then you need or you could go for something a bit more hardcore with effects cumin out the wazzo

as far as decks go and if you've got no money limit- go with either;

cd decks pioneer cdj400 , 800, 1000.

mixer pioneer djm 400, 600, 700.

turntables-technics 1200

numark tt500 or ttx.

when you say you want to mix hardstyle give some examples because alot of people have different definitions of hard style

i dont really have a limit on money to spend so any tips please say). so could anyone please help me pick wat gear is best for harstyle mixing thx

Just for mixing.... i would say

2 x pioneers CDJ1000 mk3

1 x pioneers DJM800

wouldn't bother with vinyl uless you have a collection in which case i would say technic 1200s are the best

alt setup

stanton C324 CD/Mp3 Player has all the features of a pioneer but cheaper

Verstax VMC004FX 4 Channel Mixer

or

Ecler Nuo 4.0 DJ Mixer

i want to be able to mix hardstyle music (add bass loop etc. and then usb it to my com and save it)

i'm not too sure what you mean by this?? do you want to record your mixes?

and yer i want to be able to record my mixes but if not thts fine

and hardstyle to me is djs like headhunterz showtek punkbusters dark oscillators technoboy

and i said i wanted help picking wat gear is best for harstyle like would gear would have effects to go with this kind of music and stuff so yer thanks

effects on the DJM series are great for any style.

i really do rate the stantons if your not too keen on getting the expensive stuff straight up..

but go into your nearest dj equipment store and ask the guys in there man. best way to go that way you can see, feel, touch it.... heaps better way to get a good idea on what you want