Aussie HipHop

hoddi

First heard this guy a couple of years ago i love him and his music. I guess its not for everyone though ... no hating please :)

Pez; hes the guy with the long hair (pretty sure most of you know him tho)

The other guy in it is 360 is getting pretty popular now, I think he's got a song with Josh Pike out at the moment.

We all have those happy songs as (I think it was Hobberz ... maybe Lloydc tho) said today in chat and got me thinking about this guy Pez. He's the guy for me who I'll always go listen to.

Got me in a good mood today as well as hobberz lloydc and djim/foolish :) thanks guys

http://www.soulmaterecords.com/

I'm sort of the king of Oz Hip Hop. Biggest fan boy. I've been to a show every week since I turned 18. I've met/drank with who's who of OHH. (I met Pez & 360 like 2 years ago at my first OHH gig I went to) any questions about this culture come to me cause I probably got the answer :) not that I'm talking myself up.

Last weekend Suffa & Pressure (Hilltop Hoods) were in Perth and I met them and got their for every realease on vinyl signed. Bit of a collectors item that one

• 4 months later...

Hey Guys,

I know its been a while, I've been busy & haven't had internet access for like 8 months, its been killing me, but now I'm back online for good.

Without the internet I finally had time to write & record a track. Here is the link; http://soundcloud.com/richokidd/boom-bap-rap-richokidd

If you like it, please go to my Facebook page and like it, I'll be dropping another track by the end of next week; www.facebook.com/djrichokidd

I'll also be working on an Australian Hip Hop mix shortly too.

Peace

RK