File Names on USB

Jaz

Just put my music on USB's to play with, in iTunes i keep my shit tight, every song name and artist perfect etc, but iTunes doesnt change the file name on your computer so now ive copied my stuff over to USB the files are like "3-09..1 I Wish It Could Last (Hook N Sling Remix)"

anyone know how i can copy my itunes playlist file names onto the files on my USB?

dont wanna have to go threw 200 songs on my USB and change them 1 by 1...

I meant just from computer in general (all my music is in iTunes folder on my comp)

Try using the recordbox software JaZ. It Analyses all your tracks and and can export them to USB I believe, along with preset cue points and bpm analysed. Also allows you to make playlists, browse by genre, artist, album etc.

Try it out and see if that fixes your problem at all

Rekord box is shit for this sorry, it just created a heap of useless folders on my USB like Artist,History etc shit that i dont want, it kept the track titles n shit, but i gotta import the songs from itunes, wait for them to anylze in rekordbox, move them to the playist in rekordbox, export to USB...

will fuck with it more tonight n see if i can find an easier way