Multi core cables?

SolDios

they are great, do the job simply and effectively.

the problem people have (as far as i know) is when one connector on one end of the cable breaks you end up needing to replace the whole unit which is much more costly than replacing one rca.

A word of advice Sol: IMO if all people can say about things is "there shit" then you can guess that person doesnt think too much in the first place. Anyone with a real problem with something would try and explain it for the good of a forum, only a dick who had a problem and had given up before thinking would bother to post "there shit" and nothing else.

also be sure you are researching multicore cables for traktor or serato or whichever dvs you are going for. Multi core is also a term used for the cables that run from stage to mixing desks in live band venues, some of these are cheap shit.

they are great, do the job simply and effectively.

the problem people have (as far as i know) is when one connector on one end of the cable breaks you end up needing to replace the whole unit which is much more costly than replacing one rca.

A word of advice Sol: IMO if all people can say about things is "there shit" then you can guess that person doesnt think too much in the first place. Anyone with a real problem with something would try and explain it for the good of a forum, only a dick who had a problem and had given up before thinking would bother to post "there shit" and nothing else.

also be sure you are researching multicore cables for traktor or serato or whichever dvs you are going for. Multi core is also a term used for the cables that run from stage to mixing desks in live band venues, some of these are cheap shit.

LOL I said they were shit in chat, but said i would elaborate further when he made a thread.

shit is an exageration, but i don't think they are that great

I wouldn't say that they are shit, in terms of doing what they are designed to do than I would say they are brilliant.

The only problem I have with them is that they are bulky and tend to always look messy. I agree with Lloyd, trying to plug/unplug them in the dark is a mission, especially at a club when the other DJ is taking over from your there pulling on wires left right and centre.

^ no doubt setting up any dvs to swap over djs in a live situation is tricky. If i had to do that I often swapped the mixer too... which is a real mission to keep music going but possible...

I still prefer multi core to seperates because they are all in one and labelled, plus I have a head torch.

but lol at lloyd and more lol at sol.... if the word sol heard was just from lloyd in chat then I think the young man should google multicore and see what others have to say on the topic ey?

My comments were directed at people who write things like that as forum posts, not in chat... chat is chat yes :)

^ no doubt setting up any dvs to swap over djs in a live situation is tricky. If i had to do that I often swapped the mixer too... which is a real mission to keep music going but possible...

I still prefer multi core to seperates because they are all in one and labelled, plus I have a head torch.

but lol at lloyd and more lol at sol.... if the word sol heard was just from lloyd in chat then I think the young man should google multicore and see what others have to say on the topic ey?

My comments were directed at people who write things like that as forum posts, not in chat... chat is chat yes :)

when clubs start to get DJM900's in we won't need any audio4/6/8/10s and to unplug RCA's etc