wipe the system

Skank

i got my laptop on like a glexirent deal which means you dont get the os cd's or any driver cd's. i need to wipe my lappy cause its obviously got a virus and i think its only a matter of time before i loose evrything cause im already gettin the blue screen\

does anyone know if there is a way to restore on vista with no windows disc?

i got my laptop on like a glexirent deal which means you dont get the os cd's or any driver cd's. i need to wipe my lappy cause its obviously got a virus and i think its only a matter of time before i loose evrything cause im already gettin the blue screen\

does anyone know if there is a way to restore on vista with no windows disc?

go to your local computer store and ask nicely for the software you need and ask them to install it Properly if your not that way to get rid of a vista OS that was on there before

because vista is not as easy as some think to remove and put on xp thats if you do go that way

or get linux and well thats how you deal with it

I make up systems all the time because thats my day job

practising a strong moral fiber isnt possible in all situations Dennis. What do you expect Skank to do? I'm sure Microsoft will still survive without Skank's purchase...

someone who hasnt once pirated a program really is an idiot.

have you ever heard of anyone, ever being caught?

I dont hide my identity in any way shape or form, why would I? If someone wanted to 'catch' me, they would quite easily.

Anyone here who has never pirated a program, speak up now, apart from Mr. Moneybags Dennis of course...

you didn't hear about all the bitching last year when microsoft put a decent licence check in their o/s that turns screens black when it detects unauthorised software? it didn't do it right away either, so you never know when your computer may suffer from it

I doubt it had much effect in oz as almost all pc's are sold with genuine ms o/s's installed, but caused a heap of problems in other countries.

just head to your local computer shop, the comp nerds in there probably have spare copies they'll install for you, and your original licence could probably be tracked by the processors serial number so you'd be ok.