Force update playlists in traktor

SolDios

Sol i havent really used my itunes playlist but when i first got it i did read about it and mess about it.

Anyways, traktor allows you to play from your itunes playlists in the explorer (folder tree thing). But it doesnt necessarily put it into your traktor playlist until the first time you play the song, and or drag the songs over from the itunes folder in traktor into your playlist folder.

Then before you exit traktor, save your playlist then they will be there in your playlist.

Try that. Again just to clarify im on tsp 1 and a few updates behind. So not sure if its changed in tsp 2 n

yer traktor playlists are distinct to itunes playlists. You can view, choose tunes from and play tunes from itunes playlists but they are auto imported to traktor playlists which are better to use but a pain to keep updating.

The easiest way to recognise how traktor doesnt work with itunes is because traktors' "cruise" function will not work on itunes playlists., only on traktor lists.

It's shame really, itch updates each time :)

• 2 weeks later...