My first production atempt

wrxfiend

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://soundcloud.com/robrb20det/gucci-bag

just finished playing around with maschine and finally made a beat i like. Tell us what you think? got to rerout my cabling in the den so i can record the cuts seperatley and layer them, on this one I just recorded scratching the vocals in one take live over the mascine output back in to audacity. Also guys can someone point me in the direction of some info about hip hop song structure? how many bars for intro veres, etc......

cheers for listning

that was pretty cool dude, I like listening to this stuff, especially coz I can't scratch haha.

Not sure of exact structure though, alot of hip hop songs vary, i'm sure a bit of digging through the interwebs you'll find the info your looking for though :)

that was pretty cool dude, I like listening to this stuff, especially coz I can't scratch haha.

Not sure of exact structure though, alot of hip hop songs vary, i'm sure a bit of digging through the interwebs you'll find the info your looking for though :)

cheers bud!

• 2 months later...