Online production get togethers.

NTO

I was thinking about starting a site dedicated to local producers. The idea would be that you'd log into something like stickam (www.stickam.com) and everyone can just chat about what they're doing, ask for tips etc and also show eachother what they're up to via the cam slots/mic slots.

A few of us from were doing this with our DJing and it works really well. It's great to just have a group of friends to ask for tips and really just to get the motivation going. I find I produce alot more and alot better if I have someone I can chat to about it who's on the same page.

Well i was just thinking there doesn't even have to be a website if we're using stickam, so we could always just jump on there whenever, it'd still be good to have a single place we can just idle until people show up so I might just create an account for us and leave the room open.

I shall, about to go get dinner and I'll start setting a few things up when I get home.

I could use the ADJF stickam account, but I think it'd be better to leave that to you guys, as to control it I'd need access and it's probably better left as a DJ oriented channel I would think.