Good controller under $500.00

djnatdog

Okay any model numbers I was thinking a Xponent by Torq or Ergo or Twitch, any help would be grateful.

Xponent is plastic crap. One of my friends had one and it warped in the heat.

Twitch is for doing all the loop and sampling things - doesn't have jog wheels.

Ergo would be a decent option. I think Grem may have some more input for this one???

MCTHREE THOUSAND

Seriously, it's the best of the smaller controllers.

Full metal chassis

DEDICATED FILTERS

4 deck control

a really good layout

Comes with traktor

L_MC3000_top.jpg

If you are looking at the slightly larger controllers,

The vestax vci 400 ean golden edition is the ultimate portable controller, with again a metal chassis, dedicated filters, and a superb mapping made by jesus himself.

Otherwise, I would highly recommend the DDJ T1, as it has a great size, and replicates a set of 400's and a 4ch mixer really well!

Edit:

One thing I forgot, the ergo is something to me that should be swept under the table.

Had a decent play with it the other day, and I missed my 800's so much by the end of it.

The layout, the childish design, the overall plastic body, it really just isn't pioneer.

Not to mention the mc3000 is only about $20 more.

Can hire them from dj warehouse if that helps for a short term solution, you can hire the pioneer s1 and d1 or whatever the traktor one is

I'm in a Echuca in Victoria about 4 hours from Melbourne so no the only place up here has CDJ 100s with some American DJ Q Deck for $400 a night.

It's worth the extra cash man!

Just save for it :)

I would but i need it this weekend for a gig, my numark and spin are both basically stuffed. they've seen one too many house parties.

Hire one if you're desperte or buy a twitch

Brought the Twitch it'll be in Bendigo tomorrow I'll be picking it up then.