Best headphones overall in terms of price, quality, clarity?

Jaytee

i recommend hdj1000's from pioneer, i've had mine for over 2 years still work excellent, have taken these out bush, they block sound, and you can pick them up on ebay for a decent price- usually under the 200 mark, be carefull though there are some what i believe to be knock off's, these usually have black extensions instead of silver, although i have not confirmed this with pioneer.

hey man, Audio Technica sell a re-badged version of my Xone Xd 53's. They're called pro 700s or something. Apparantly they sound basically the same but the build quality isnt as good. And my XD53s sound fucking wicked, a lot of pros use them.

But yeah, Sennheisers are good, i dont like how they sit though, was talking to Grant Smillie on wednesday and he was using the pioneers, then the sennheisers.

Wat else... you cant go wrong with sony either.

They're all basically the same.

Just remember that they are DJ headphones, not ipod headphones, they have a higher impedance, therefore they need more power to drive them. Power that a ipod cannot supply.

no they will work, definetily. but you wont get as much volume. You'll get a fair amount though.

So I spose they'd be ok. But whod wanna carry round headphones with a massive cord like most pro headphones have? better just to get the sennheiser in-ear phones that I have. Mad sound and awesome isolation.

no they will work, definetily. but you wont get as much volume. You'll get a fair amount though.

So I spose they'd be ok. But whod wanna carry round headphones with a massive cord like most pro headphones have? better just to get the sennheiser in-ear phones that I have. Mad sound and awesome isolation.

Haha I haven't seen the cords, they're like 2m long ay and about as thick as HDMI cable?

I don't think I can afford another headphones and just stick with my crappy iPod white ones.

How much did your sennheiser in-ear headphones cost?

i recommend hdj1000's from pioneer, i've had mine for over 2 years still work excellent, have taken these out bush, they block sound, and you can pick them up on ebay for a decent price- usually under the 200 mark, be carefull though there are some what i believe to be knock off's, these usually have black extensions instead of silver, although i have not confirmed this with pioneer.

Dude the ones with the black extensions are the real ones, the ones with the silver extensions are the Chinese replica's.