Traktor S2

overit

Getting one of these Traktor S2 controllers from my sponsors but I need to demo it for them first.

I can't find a thread on it from using search. Can anyone link me to any existing info?

OR:

Who has one, who has opinions on it, what are it's good features, what sux?

Please no comparisons between this and cdjs or vinyl. I only need to know how this compares to other controllers and if there are any dopeness effects/tips/tricks anyone wants to share.

Cheers all.

Best features for me is the jog wheel, feels so natural and I love the response of it. The feel of the buttons and faders also are really nice, except the faders don't click and lock in to place at 0.00% like they do on the pioneer controllers. I also don't like the gain knobs of the individual channels is endless (don't know the proper term for this, they just keep turning I mean), but apart from that it is really good, compact and the layout is awesome.

^I figured it was something like that. I hate the S4 due to it's platter being too small and behind all the buttons.

Fortunately I do have knowledge of traktor already.

I pick the unit up on saturday and have like 8 hours next week to learn it and plan some sparkly demonstrations before I host an open day with it the following saturday. My business partner is doing the same with a pioneer ergo.

But then we get to keep both units indefinitely :)

Cheers lads. If I get a chance I'll bang up a review of both units as and when.