New track, REALLY want some feed back on this one

Tomy

yeah, wasn't having a go at you jaytee, it was just funny. Once you learn music structure better, you will understand.

Just banged out a set then Tomy, with some Warp style 'woop woop'ing lol.

But yeah, I'll do a proper one once you send me that song. I might speed it up a bit on Live, was it a 120bpm?? Do you know what key it is?

Given that I have never written a song in my life (and probably never will), feel free to ignore what I’m about to say as I probably shouldn’t be saying it:

1) Jaytee is actually right; the intro is actually a bit repetitive. I think you should start adding some other elements from the main part of the track into the intro and give it the chance to ‘build’ a little. It would also help with the transition from intro to body being so abrupt.

2) I think the outro has the opposite problem and has a lot happening right up till the end. I’d finish it off with the same sound that you have at the 2 minute mark. Mixing in the next track would also be a lot easier for you average Dj.

3) The first ‘silence’ during the break does my head in. At first I thought the music had stopped. I would also have trouble beat matching during the break due to the lack of cues. But it is something that’s really unique to the track and I’ll probably end up loving it!

4) I’d pay money for this track (i.e. a like it a LOT!). It’s got a real ‘feel good’ sound about it that would fit right into a Jaytech set.

Keep us up to date with any changes!

I like the Intro, is good. It's definetily a prog track, so nothing wrong there.

One thing that I would do, is have a kick from the first beat and have a filter over it, to gradually fade into a full kick at the 17 bar mark.

Maybe another breakdown is needed as well?? it's a fairly short prog track.

We will see how it sounds after lyrics are put in.

Ohh yeah, not a massive fan on the outro either, needs at least another 32 bars to break it down.