No sound from my laptop-Mixtrack Pro

Robbo123

i said i would be back lol

everything is working fine serato is going good. effects beautiful...headphones perfect but absolutely no sound from my laptop and i dont have speakers yet...way around this or do i have to go buy speakers..i read somewhere about the rca cables to a mic input on my laptop will this work?

Yep.

If you're that desperate for sound through, you can use an rca cable from the back of the unit into a line in on the laptop. But doing it like this will give you lots of latency and makes it very difficult to beatmatch with.

could u link me to what the cable looks that goes frommy mixtrack pro into what part of the laptop so i can go buy one cheers

and mitch...i will be getting speakers sooon any idea for around 150 just for my room to practice in

thanks

Any PC speakers should do. Logitech, Altec Lansing etc that are available from Dick Smith, Office Works etc.

but for the time being can i get that cable above and plug into laptop will that work? if so where do iplug it in

and later how do i connect it to the logitech speakers

9KBP67f.jpg point 3 would need to connect to your decks, so you'll need a 3.5mm stereo jack to rca lead

45991.jpg

cheeers i thought i needed the male version of those cables but i understand now and which logitech system is in the first picture and does it come with that adapter thing and were can i get those cables cause i can only find male version on dick smith

thanks for help and please answer my noob questions ahhah :help::help::help:

9KBP67f.jpg point 3 would need to connect to your decks, so you'll need a 3.5mm stereo jack to rca lead

45991.jpg

cheeers i thought i needed the male version of those cables but i understand now and which logitech system is in the first picture and does it come with that adapter thing and were can i get those cables cause i can only find male version on dick smith

thanks for help and please answer my noob questions ahhah :help::help::help:

Yeah, should be just matter of connecting the mixer via the rca into the 3.5mm which then connects to the speakers. Just be the matter of making sure the volumes are all sweat between the mixer and the speaker controller so that your not trying to amplify a quiet signal

Yeah, should be just matter of connecting the mixer via the rca into the 3.5mm which then connects to the speakers. Just be the matter of making sure the volumes are all sweat between the mixer and the speaker controller so that your not trying to amplify a quiet signal

will this be an easy thing to configure?