ghostface kilah & adrian younge - 12 reasons to die FYI

eggssell

this is just an fyi for anyone looking to buy

i know its been out for ages now, but as per the record store fred this didn't drop in aus on that day.

anyways so i felt like getting this over the weekend. not on itunes. only orderable at jb hifi. and some ridiculous price at red eye.

so instead i copped from soul temple records (somehow affiliated to wu tang thru producer bob perry)

EDIT:see below [-X

http://soultemplemusic.bandcamp.com/

was able to get the vinyl copy of the album, and a digital copy of both the album AND the instrumentals for the price of what i could have ordered the cd for at JB

now i just got to find the comic...

• 4 weeks later...

dont order from soul temple and sorry for anyone that did.

im usually pretty good at online ordering. :wall::wall::wall:

but seeing as soul temple records is owned by rza, and bob perry is involved with the wu i thought it was all legit.

well technically it is legit, but their online distribution is appalling. so badd people have setup boycott soul temple records facebook pages.

these dumbasses put together vinyl packs with tshirts, caps, comics, stickers, signed shit etc etc for pre-order. you know to capture the wu-massive; but they dont ship shit for months and months.

rumour has it they use the pre-order cash to fund basic business shit like hard copy cd's for retail. and then i guess when they break even they go about filling in the pre-orders with vinyl and merch.

ive emailed old mr perry for one last chance before i lodge a paypal complaint

• 3 weeks later...
dont order from soul temple and sorry for anyone that did.

im usually pretty good at online ordering. :wall::wall::wall:

but seeing as soul temple records is owned by rza, and bob perry is involved with the wu i thought it was all legit.

well technically it is legit, but their online distribution is appalling. so badd people have setup boycott soul temple records facebook pages.

these dumbasses put together vinyl packs with tshits, caps, comics, stickers, signed shit etc etc for pre-order. you know to capture the wu-massive; but they dont ship shit for months and months.

rumour has it they use the pre-order cash to fund basic business shit like hard copy cd's for retail. and then i guess when they break even they go about filling in the pre-orders with vinyl and merch.

ive emailed old mr perry for one last chance before i lodge a paypal complaint

just closing this saga off. i lodged a paypal complaint online via the resolution centre. they said the dude had like 10 days to respond. he didnt so i got my money back.

which means technically i got the digital version for free. but its balls because i actually wanted the record! anyways at least all done.

what is a scam is the site is still operating and still selling really expensive "exclusives". including a new collabo with adrian younge and heiroglyphics members the souls of mischief

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...