Virtual dj Ministry of sound 2010 mix

ruggs

Still trying to save for decks but everything keeps coming up so

I decided to try and record a mix in virtual dj.I used songs from the new ministry of sound annual, it's not great but I would love feed back on how i could improve (I know it just stops at the end my laptop was running out of power and i had to stop and plug it in lol)

2010 annual by rkmp

VDJ *sigh..* lol

I'm listening now

the thing about mixing songs from a mix album is that they are often edited to have a similar key within their kicks. So its bloody easy to mix them.

You should probably try and burn the transition at 14min mark out of your memory lol

Try downloading some full length tunes man and work on your counting and timing. you will notice a difference.

Sorry if i've been overly critical man, but its helpful info that I never got when i was learning.

thanks for the replys, CBG i know you dont like VDJ but its all i got at the moment lol. Yer ill try with some full length tracks and yer the 14 min bit was bad lol, your not being to critical, thanks for your feed back ill try do a new one soon and also put up the track list for ya jaytee :) (oh and ill try make it for download)

• 2 months later...