Internet Browser ?

Buck_Choi

What Internet browser do you think is best?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What Internet browser do you think is best?

• Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Google Chrome
    • Safari

i use firefox on pc...but using mac now so ive stuck to safari for now....i find it quick and i like how when i open a new tab it shows a grid of my top sites.

ive thought about going back to firefox but eeehhh one less thing can only be good. im hopeing adblock plus will be available for 64bit safari soon!

opera was alright until i went on ebay and the page layout was stuffed so i went back to mozilla and after mozilla i thought i'd try chrome because chrome has a OS coming out so if it has a OS coming out based on the browser i'd thought it would be decent, and it tops it :) only disadvantage is not having the plugins addons and i think it doesnt dl as fast unless its just my internet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol wasnt me - I see it with workers and I keep telling them no more than 10 at once

I am saying what a Client had open

I want to see how many use it like that person

I can get to say 5 or 6x tabs if I am on sites looking for drivers or such

but when you have 4x systems you can use

at times I have no idea how many windows I keep open at once anyway

the funny thing, ppl try to save ram by having mulitple tabs in one window, but it uses just as much having multiple windows open with only one tab.

i recently found that out... with chrome had a few tabs open'd and i Ctrl Alt Del. and i see chrome.exe 3-4 times, with 30,000 K mem usage, Who would of thought. shifty buggers