Misterchow - Tokyo (Free Download)

Narukami

ide really love to grab that heart monitor stem off you sounds great

ive been listening to a fair bit of your stuff, i think in your remixes and stuff you need to find high quality accapellas as i noticed with a few that they sounded abit low res.

also think glueing on a couple of tracks could be better but thats just fucking with the master chain

For real? That was just something I made real quick with 3xosc, hahah.

I can still send it over if you want

yeah man shoot it through just drop me a dropbox link or something (on boards if your happy for it too be open or through pm if you dont)

i thought it was an interesting touch.

i like interesting

Eh, it's just a heart monitor. Not like I'm gonna go crazy and sue anyone and everyone who uses it. Here you go mate: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ue8jtztfxbzz ... 20Stem.wav

i like interesting

Well, if you put this song on an iDevice with lyrics turned on (or just check the lyrics on iTunes), I explain a bit about why I originally used it (originally about a character who goes in a coma and possibly dies. Couldn't find any artwork that I could legally distribute so I had to change the name).

I left the heartbeat in though because I got a lot of interesting responses and interpretations of my tune from mates after showing it to them. Kinda funny haha

Still, glad you dig it :esmile:

Eh, it's just a heart monitor. Not like I'm gonna go crazy and sue anyone and everyone who uses it. Here you go mate: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ue8jtztfxbzz ... 20Stem.wav

i like interesting

Well, if you put this song on an iDevice with lyrics turned on (or just check the lyrics on iTunes), I explain a bit about why I originally used it (originally about a character who goes in a coma and possibly dies. Couldn't find any artwork that I could legally distribute so I had to change the name).

I left the heartbeat in though because I got a lot of interesting responses and interpretations of my tune from mates after showing it to them. Kinda funny haha

Still, glad you dig it :esmile:

no i seriously think its what gives the track the most character. feels like the track actually has a story.