What's a good horitonal bar speaker?

Cupe

Wanting one for my computer that has the bass and shit all built into one horizontal bar

atm I have 2.1 woofer and sats but I want to get rid of them and make shit neater.

Don't care about shit brands cause I want a cheap one off ebay

What do get?

My understanding was the non shit ones have the bar and separate sub. Audio snobs lay shit on Bose, but they really are experts at getting lots of sound out of little speakers.... At a price though. Other than that I'm of no help as I've never actually ever been in the market for them.

But as an alternate idea these little Audio Engine speakers are supposedly pretty impressive. And would look neat.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=25718&cPath=571&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=export_feed&gclid=Cj0KEQjw4qqrBRDE2K_z7Pbvjo8BEiQA39AImW7eBiSjeApHjkZFQDcQI9uFvQZZ-6MCrlog7n7TA6MaAror8P8HAQ#googlebase

m8 I'm looking in the less than $50 range

they're just for my computer so I don't need professional audio

Just sick of the shit ones I have now, that I think are broken cause they hum all the time when switched on

• 3 months later...