Mastering & Production Collaboration

RatuBale

I'm Interested in getting into the Sydney Hip hop Scene. i'd Love to collaborate with a like minded group with a knack for quality sound. i'm interested in the jazz inspired, boom bap sound (Dilla, DOOM, Madlib type production) what i'd particularly need help with is Mastering Tracks and the Production of a unique Sydney Based Sound. I'm Looking to do a Set and can ensure a Decent Crowd, so Lets Do it!

Check My first Few tracks here to see if you've got the Same Concept:

https://soundcloud.com/bale-koroi

Obviously I'd like to acquire a better quality Sound, and i'd love some Help with it!

Hi mate, Welcome to the forum, as eggs was saying there isn't any need to post the same posts twice or more, when this starts happening a lot of people start to ignore the poster. please be sure to post in the correct areas to save confusion for others in the future.

But again eggs is right as we do have a local Hip Hop guru how goes by the name of wrxfiend, on top of that there is a few others floating around, stick around and you might find what you're looking for :)

Hi there, im the one they are referring to! Lol

I go by dj wrxit here in perth and im in a crew called skrewloose. Would be happy to help you out with any knowledge i have learned, im currently updating my soundcloud with some newer beats ive made so i'll link ya when its done.

Welcome to a dope ass forum, nothing but quality peeps on here!